KB article ID:1300 (permalink)
Judici offers judges more than just public access to case info and dockets. Using your attorney registration number (ARDC) and email address, a Judici login/account can be linked to all of your cases, in all of the courts where you preside. This enables a unique set of features and services, including:
- 24/7 access to your case files
- iCalendar feeds to sync with your office calendars in Outlook and other calendaring tools
- E-mail notification of case changes
Judges can also use Judici for multicourt searches, which can provide useful information (for arraignments, etc).
- If you do not yet have a Judici account, get one of your Circuit Clerks to register you for a free subscription. If you're a judge from a court that does not participate in Judici, simply contact the Circuit Clerk from a participating court within your circuit to register you for a free subscription. Circuit Clerks can look to Circuit Clerk: Advance setup for judge access to Courtlook to review what they need to do for you. Some setup will need to be completed by EACH COURT in which you preside.
- Activate your free subscription. Follow our Courtlook sign-up instructions. If you already have a Judici account, log in to confirm your registered ARDC and email address. This info needs to match that on file with your Circuit Clerks.
If you encounter a problem activating your free Courtlook subscription, have the court
For more on how to use CourtlookSee our support page for a variety of helpful resources, including how to register for a live webinar